• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,199

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Actor-VJ Rannvijay Singha who has been associated with Roadies for 18 years is not going to be seen in the upcoming season of the adventure based reality show.

Actor Sonu Sood is stepping into Singha’s shoes.

So Sonu Going to Spoil His Image of Savior to Galior (Abusing Words).

Actor-VJ Rannvijay Singha who has been associated with Roadies for 18 years is not going to be seen in the upcoming season of the adventure based reality show.

Actor Sonu Sood is stepping into Singha’s shoes.

Finally he left for good i wish he brings troll police season 2

Sonu Sood hosting Shark Tank would've actually made sense because of his philanthropy works.
Indian version introduced host only to promote the sponsors. Even screen time is less for host. Hopefully next season they remove the host.

I watch shark tank on TV app. Whenever ranvijay comes on screen I just forward it to next pitch 😁

Indian version introduced host only to promote the sponsors. Even screen time is less for host. Hopefully next season they remove the host.

I watch shark tank on TV app. Whenever ranvijay comes on screen I just forward it to next pitch 😁
I did a big mistake of not waiting a month. Just like other Sony's shows where songs which I find irritating are muted and uploaded on youtube. Same is the case here. Rannvijay and sponsors have disappeared from here.
Source

PS I have no regrets posting about Shark Tank on Roadies thread. Roadies has given us Rannvijay. They had it coming. 😂

As per sources, it seems that Prince, Neha, and Nikhil will also not be part of the show.

The entire format of the show has been changed, apparently, the host will only be the mentor–host. In the upcoming season, the concept of the gang leaders has been dropped by the makers of the show which means that Prince, Neha, and Nikhil won’t be part of the show.

Though there is no confirmation on the same, the fans are already disappointed with the fact that Rannvijay won’t be part of the show and with the news, their heart would be broken.

There is news doing the rounds that twin brothers Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman will be coming back on the show. The two were associated with Roadies for a long time and then they left the show the reasons are unknown and now they would be coming back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock