Not open for further replies.

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
jai paras lcn 696
20190213-022314.jpg

mubu tv lcn 145
20190213-022244.jpg

Somnath bro is willing to take all pain and efforts in order for the forum to be the best and updated but as Rajkumar bhai said there is real world we live in and it requires much more attention. Its a difficult thing to balance energy alloted to different things and more often than not we get tempted to few things bcoz of sheer joy or addiction, i myself used to spend lot of time on this forum in earlier years bcoz i found immense happiness in it but soon realised that i am missing out on many other things.

Right now too i love interacting with all my brothers and sisters here , only change is that i have widened my activity base to get the best out of all worlds.

Take it easy Sommath bro, don't let ur body clock be distirbed just to get the satisfaction of breaking news first here. Giving advice just on basis of self experience and care. :)

mubu tv lcn 145 removed by adtv
20190220-032850.jpg

Now i understand why Star Sports is so keen to launch new channels which air just old cricket highlights all day, there r people like Somnath bro who watch such stuff even late at night. They must be getting amazing ratings and i admit that i was wrong to earlier say that no one is interested in watching this:wink2:

Now i understand why Star Sports is so keen to launch new channels which air just old cricket highlights all day, there r people like Somnath bro who watch such stuff even late at night. They must be getting amazing ratings and i admit that i was wrong to earlier say that no one is interested in watching this:wink2:
No bro i did not watching star sports i just changing channel and then bat update happen and see lcn removed so taken pic from that channel i seeing ucl in Sony and bro you thought i watching star at late night:rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock