Mujhse Shaadi Karoge | starts 17th march Mon-Fri 10:30pm @ colors

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Gossip mills are buzzing with the rumours that Shehnaaz will be soon seen on a new show on Colors TV.

According to a report in an entertainment portal, the channel will bring a new show titled ‘Shehnaaz Gill Ki Shaadi’.Colors channel is bringing a new show on the lines of ‘Rakhi Ka Swayamwar in which Shehnaz Gill will hunt for her groom.

Source :- ABP

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a film in 2004 produced by Nadiadwala Grandson, titled Mujhse Shaadi Karogi. Sony Max used to show it often.

So the show started off slow but this week seems like there's interesting dynamics in the house. I watch the show for Shehnaaz but I like her screen presence and her unique unapologetic personality. Fun show to watch after big boss, not bad considering it's without Salman Khan and many tv stars.

Muhse Shaadi Karoge is actually picking up now, definitely started slow. It's fun to watch it now, still doing good without big names like Salman Khan and other tv stars.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock