multi connection @ 750 on adtv

sumit339

Solutions
Reaction score
airtel dth offers multi connection hd box @750 and 1925 for whole year with 74hd channels free ...

Currently I am using ORI_WB Superstarr HD 1 M base-pack of Rs.251 in my primary connection. In addition to that I have also an add-on of Sony Rox HD of Rs.20. I am thinking of having a secondary connection in my home. So I just want to know will I get the same above package in the secondary connection or other package of my choice and at which price? Do I get the Add On too or have to buy separately?

get a hd box with 74 hd free for one month @ 750 then 175 pm ... get it through 12148

get a hd box with 74 hd free for one month @ 750 then 175 pm ... get it through 12148
From 2nd month do I get get the same package in secondary connection? What does 12148 means? Do I need to call that number from my airtel mobile?

yes u have to call 12148 for new booking and from 2nd month u get the same package or recharge with 1925 for whole one year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock