Seeking Help Multi Connection Detailed lmage

Or a single dish with super lnb & below one

vdW4EDj.jpg
I think DTH STB doesn't work in this Splitter/diseqc switches...It's bcoz Those dth stb doesn't have diseqc options.. i had tried few years back but didn't worked...It will work in other receivers which have that option in settings...

There must be a splitter involved as many hotels having 100s of rooms use Tata Sky and I managed to go into the Admin settings in one of the hotel Tata Sky connection and it showed 'Super LNB' in LNB type. Super LNB has only one port so there must definitely be some kind of splitter involved.

There must be a splitter involved as many hotels having 100s of rooms use Tata Sky and I managed to go into the Admin settings in one of the hotel Tata Sky connection and it showed 'Super LNB' in LNB type. Super LNB has only one port so there must definitely be some kind of splitter involved.
Above shown in picture is if only splitter then it will work.... I have same but it's diseqc switch...So thought it's a diseqc switch...Yes splitters r essential for multi connections...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock