Multi LNB Setup

• Thread starter shri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 11,833

shri

Reaction score
I recently got Dish Tru HD STB along with LNB(didn't buy it). I already got SD Connection with Oval shaped antenna fitted. I'm figuring if it's possible to put HD LNB on the same dish? this is something i plan to do-
https://i.imgur.com/7vtYD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hVv4O.jpg

Well new antenna kit costs Rs.530/- so I'm checking out possibility if it can be done for a lesser cost.

Do after market KU Band antennas available for lesser price especially at Lamington Road,Mumbai, I will go & check rates but which type I should Look for?

Somebody pls share/PM Vinay Bhai's number if possible

7vtYD.jpg

hVv4O.jpg

Do You Want To Track Asiasat & NSS?

I didn't get you. I have absolutely no technical knowledge of these things, I would appreciate if you explain what- Track Asiasat & NSS means?
Let make things very simple-
I'm Dish TV user since last 5yrs & using SD Connection. Now recently I got Dish Tru HD STB with remote & LNB so I wrote mail to Dish CEO if I can convert it to Parent/Child. They said we can do the needful & verification is done.
Now I'm searching for Dish Antenna; inquired at many paper & metal marts but none having it.
New one cost Rs.530/-(incl installation from Dish), so I was searching for concept of Multi LNB setup when I found those images as it was meant for other experiment I thought it's better to get advise from experts here. Sir I hope I made all the things clear, kindly revert

well you can use it as parent and child but the monoblock lnb doesnot have dual output so you need to have two diffrent dish with hd as parent and sd as child check with cc they might help you with it but in all ways u need to ve two dish and one with monoblock lnd(one you got with dishtv tru hd) and another fitted with old lnb.

Suri bro you can do with same dish tv sd antenna. I had done before. Thats enough. Oval shape is ok to get both nss 6 and AS 5

but karthik can he have monoblocl lnb and old lnb in same dish i guess it should be two diffrent dish setup and more over there is no dual output on monoblock lnb yes having parent and child connection is fine

Well You Can't Use Single Out Put LNB For Parent/Child Connection,

If You Want To Use With Dish TruHD Means You Have To Buy Dual Output Monoblock LNB, It Is Very Rarely Available In Market

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock