Multi TV policy revealed under consumer corner

I got an update from CC stating they need time to update individual channels in mirror connection and their back end team is working on that and it will be resolved soon

I got an update from CC stating they need time to update individual channels in mirror connection and their back end team is working on that and it will be resolved soon
Still they need to update multi TV accounts in my login, lot of work pending for them

So D2H Charging Rs.59 NCF per Multi TV

Excellent stuff from D2H, NCF of Rs.50 plus GST for multi TV and you also get to choose different channels for different TV's. Hopefully Tata Sky also gives such options for Multi TV soon.

Any one received same channels or different channels for secondary connection? Will they update mirror connection for us to choose in website? So far no update from CC and only FTA channels coming in secondary pack

Any one received same channels or different channels for secondary connection? Will they update mirror connection for us to choose in website? So far no update from CC and only FTA channels coming in secondary pack
Package in my secondary connection didn't changed. Still on mirror Gold Sports pack. Primary connection changed according to new tarrif on 29th jan.

I selected d2h combo pack and not added any additional channel. Mirrored my combo pack on multi set of box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock