DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
The Multi TV rates for same set of channels on different STB will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June.

As of now users were charged discounted rates for secondary multi TV connections which were promotional in nature. WEF 15th June, users who wish to watch same set of channels on different STB will have to pay same rate as that of Primary Connection.

However with new TRAI rules, users can also select different set of channels for different STB.

He7LB2d.png

Last edited:
Basically forcing everyone to make own pack for secondary connections too. Currently paying 300+ for primary but 250 for secondary, now will have to pay lot more for 2nd box too. Same for others too it i feel. Bad for customers who want same channels on both box. They did good by allowing separate packs, however wouldn't have discontinued fixed price multi tv packs.

The Multi TV rates for same set of channels on different STB will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June.

As of now users were charged discounted rates for secondary multi TV connections which were promotional in nature. WEF 15th June, users who wish to watch same set of channels on different STB will have to pay same rate as that of Primary Connection.

However with new TRAI rules, users can also select different set of channels for different STB.

He7LB2d.png
So now there will be now difference between secondary connection and New separate connection?

So now there will be now difference between secondary connection and New separate connection?

Yes each STB will be different but under same Customer ID. Thats why Box ID also has been created.

If u dont change the Multi TV pack and continue with same mirror pack as that of Primary, then u will have to pay same.

Example: If Primary STB pack is Rs 300 (Inc NCF) then Multi TV also will be Rs 300 (Inc NCF).

Sir, I am also using ADTV Multi TV Connection, Can I Change Multi TV Connection?, I Want to Separate Those STBs, If it is Possible, What is the Procedure?

Just yesterday night I removed a few unnecessary channels (according to TRAI chairman because I watch them less) and brought my primary STB monthly plan under 200 (excluding NCF) so that my secondary STB charges can also come to 200. :cry:

Just yesterday night I removed a few unnecessary channels (according to TRAI chairman because I watch them less) and brought my primary STB monthly plan under 200 (excluding NCF) so that my secondary STB charges can also come to 200. :cry:

Now u have to choose channels for ur multi TV, if not it would be charged same as Primary

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock