DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

Other DTH provider already has this feature. Tata sky is the latest to implement.
Other DTH provider already has this feature. Tata sky is the latest to implement.
No, i mean the "Secondary connections will be charged full NCF" policy. Dish TV has ₹50 flat NCF for all secondary connections so i wonder what made Tata Sky change their policy.

Tata Sky focus only making money with premium services but I am sad because not hear any offer for deactivated customers

Source

Now notifying us to change Multi TV pack.

6W3GccT.jpg

Tata sky is digging their own grave. When the competitors are offering discount on NCF, this money greedy company is charging full NCF. NCF was introduced to cover the transponders cost and maintenance cost, but TS charging same NCF for the additional TV is ridiculous.

TS probably has not recovered from the shock of losing HD access fee and are trying to offset the loses, by this multi TV pricing move

TS probably has not recovered from the shock of losing HD access fee and are trying to offset the loses, by this multi TV pricing move
I think Tatasky realise people trai new rule very harmful for customer old plan is better now i also think old plan is much better than new :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have certain questions regarding this.

1. Is there going to be any permanent / base fees apart from the channels selected?

2. What will be the fees for the secondary TV (permanent, not the channel selected)?

3. How can I make sure I am paying less so that it stays at the same price per month?

It's getting costlier for me to have the TataSky now. It's the third-time when my 6K per year DTH Cost went to 12-15K per year (if this new policy implements).

4. What are the best options to have apart from TataSky at this point? I have only 2 TV Connections. I am looking for the value for money option.

1. Is there going to be any permanent / base fees apart from the channels selected?

If u choose same package on primary as well as secondary, u will have to pay same amount for both.

If u choose different, u have to pay Rs 153 NCF charge + extra channels prices

Same answer for question 2

3. How can I make sure I am paying less so that it stays at the same price per month?

Remove the same/unwanted channel u have on both TVs also remove sports channels and add it only when any live events take place, same for movies.

4. What are the best options to have apart from TataSky at this point? I have only 2 TV Connections. I am looking for the value for money option.

Right now the charges are same for all operators. Who knows other service providers may also follow same suite for Multi TV as finally it's TRAI rules.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock