DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

Anyone having update on this?

Qg5vlMu.png

We have time till today so change must be tomorrow

Last edited:
Hi, To be honest. They aren't doing the right thing with the customer with this forced update where they didn't even mention any kind of disclaimer or notification regarding the increased cost per month if none action taken.

They are promoting this deemed change as a feature but not as a change of policy. (Should be reported to TRAI)

Hi, To be honest. They aren't doing the right thing with the customer with this forced update where they didn't even mention any kind of disclaimer or notification regarding the increased cost per month if none action taken.

They are promoting this deemed change as a feature but not as a change of policy. (Should be reported to TRAI)

I also dont like this new policy, but they made a point to send SMS weeks prior and personally call each and every active Multi TV User and tell them the new policy. I got a call few days back.

Operators r free to change policies as and when they think, no rule broken here. Guess they already informed 15 days in advance. Do check if 6 month price protection will be provided (period counted from when secondary connection was activated or current pack was activated on it )

So Tatasky not remove multi tv price only 1 scheme launch separate multi tv it's good for customer

Seems optional now. Good.
I reckon TS calling me a month ago insisting to decouple secondary from primary as it will be costly after 15th jun.
I told her that it's actually discounted now and i m saving few bucks. So, why should i change just now?
She still persisted to change else it will b costly thereafter...
Either she was doing her job extremely passionately or intentionally to migrate as many customers as possible away from discounted Multi Tv or she was dumb in getting the logic.
Am happy that i waited.... Let's hope they let me keep it that way!

edit: NCF discounted changes will b updated (called off?) soon as per chat. Only official change for now is option to choose as mirroring primary channels or decoupling multi TV STBs. Let's wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock