Multiple satellites for Dish TV and Sun Direct

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 6,095
Neither Lyngsat nor Flysat mentions this. Is there a better website for tracking the satellite changes? Quite possibly the "Dish TV package has left" the AsiaSat 5 if Flysat is to be believed.
Lyngsat Is Not Updating Info Time to Time,
Even They Not Removed D2H 4K Channel From Their List But In Real Channel Slot Already Removed Long Ago from ST2.
Also Dishtv HD Channel List for GSat15 & Nss6 Not Updated.

Visit DDF Channel Scan Threads In DTH Section For Updates, DDF Members Updating Them Regularly.

Here's Link For Airtel's SES7 & D2H's ST2 Link

Channel updates from SES 7 & SES 9 (ADTV) TPs using USB DVBS/S2 Card

Channel updates from ST 2 (Videocon D2H) TPs using USB DVBS/S2 Card

Last edited:
How much longer will NSS6 survive? it was launched in 2002 and its design life was of 15 years, this is its 16th year of operation coming to a close, when will it be decommissioned?

How much longer will NSS6 survive? it was launched in 2002 and its design life was of 15 years, this is its 16th year of operation coming to a close, when will it be decommissioned?
The replacement sat was launched some 3 months back and is yet to reach the final orbit. May take more than a month. And after the in-orbit testing, the new satellite SES-12 will be commissioned mostly by Jan 2019.
Regarding expiry of the old sat NSS-6, nothing is certain in outer space. The major life limiting element is the batteries which gets deteriorated with each charging-discharging cycles. The expected life is only the minimum guaranteed service life. Since very high quality components are only used in the assembly of satellites, the performance and service life are good.

Dish TV is currently using 2 satellites. As the satellites are very close to each other and signals are also very strong easily a customer can get the signals of both satellite via single LNB.
Ok i have a question, since after the merger dish tv and d2h both became one dth company, i want to know can i use dishtv satelight on my videocon d2h 2244rf set top box? Because there are so many hd channels that are on dishtv but missing on d2h! Example sony rox hd,comedy central hd,romedy now hd,mtv beats hd and many more, i want to use dish tv satelight on my 2244rf d2h box,so i can watch those missing channels,is this possible? Cause i am tired of waiting from the last 2 years,that d2h will launch these channels!

Ok i have a question, since after the merger dish tv and d2h both became one dth company, i want to know can i use dishtv satelight on my videocon d2h 2244rf set top box? Because there are so many hd channels that are on dishtv but missing on d2h! Example sony rox hd,comedy central hd,romedy now hd,mtv beats hd and many more, i want to use dish tv satelight on my 2244rf d2h box,so i can watch those missing channels,is this possible? Cause i am tired of waiting from the last 2 years,that d2h will launch these channels!
D2H's Satellite Can Use On Both D2H&DishTV's Set Top Box,
But DishTV's Satellite Can Use Only On DishTV's Set Top Box.

But I Have One Question
If Any One Use D2h's Satellite On DishTV's STB Than What About Channel Arrangement (Numbers)?

Will They According To D2h's Channel Numbers or Dishtv's?

D2H's Satellite Can Use On Both D2H&DishTV's Set Top Box,
But DishTV's Satellite Can Use Only On DishTV's Set Top Box.

But I Have One Question
If Any One Use D2h's Satellite On DishTV's STB Than What About Channel Arrangement (Numbers)?

Will They According To D2h's Channel Numbers or Dishtv's?
Ok bro,any news about when those missing hd channels from dish tv going to add on d2h? Its been many months since the merger! Also is d2h having space issue,thats why they not launching those missing hd channels?
I think it will be according to d2h numbers!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock