Multiroom option available in d2h portal

I noticed now that the channels I selected for primary is successfully mirrored to secondary as well.. All are A La Carte channels with Basic Tamil FTA. Amount is still reflecting for primary alone in portal but that's fine. Hope they update monthly charges soon. They took long time to update and gave us frustrating time. Hope all issues will be resolved soon.

I noticed now that the channels I selected for primary is successfully mirrored to secondary as well.. All are A La Carte channels with Basic Tamil FTA. Amount is still reflecting for primary alone in portal but that's fine. Hope they update monthly charges soon. They took long time to update and gave us frustrating time. Hope all issues will be resolved soon.
Still not able to select different pack or channels for main and mirror stb, even if we select particular stb at top it shows reflects in other stb.
How do we submit two times if we have two stb with different channel selection?

Still the same, "Copy to all selected smart card always active" not able to select channels for individual stb separately. Is anyone tried and successful in this please let me know.

Hi please help me. .
How to select primary & mirror tv channels.
Only able to select mirror only. .

Hi please help me. .
How to select primary & mirror tv channels.
Only able to select mirror only. .
Till now not possible to select individually, what ever channels you select, same appear in both stb's and pay for both

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock