DDF Exclusive Mumbai Film Festival Service Added By Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 6,229
Bollywood needs to learn. We don't need stupid black bars on movies. SD feeds ratio is also perfect for old dabba TVs.
Actually exactly I feel the same. Even Films on LCN 301 are Broadcasting in 16:9 ratio for SD Feed also with SD Logo.
Big Broadcasters should learn to convert their SD Version 4:3 ratio (where consequent HD Version is not available - Example:- Movies OK / Zee Bollywood / Sony Wah) into 16:9 ratio for best fit.

Actually exactly I feel the same. Even Films on LCN 301 are Broadcasting in 16:9 ratio for SD Feed also with SD Logo.
Big Broadcasters should learn to convert their SD Version 4:3 ratio (where consequent HD Version is not available - Example:- Movies OK / Zee Bollywood / Sony Wah) into 16:9 ratio for best fit.
Giving away movies in 16:9 on SD feed is a bad business decision as well. Who will bother with expensive HD feed when the SD is available in 16:9 ratio?

Giving away movies in 16:9 on SD feed is a bad business decision as well. Who will bother with expensive HD feed when the SD is available in 16:9 ratio?
At least Broadcaster can Change the Aspect Ratio for too much Cinema scope interference in SD Feed. Forget about 16:9 ratio - atleast the Black Bar on Top-Bottom can be reduced with slightly changed in aspect ratio what DD National SD Feed has done for telecasting Hindi Films daily in the Evening.

They will subscribe for it's superior PQ.
I have subscribed SET HD because of it's Superior PQ than SET SD (which also broadcast in 16:9)

HD is not mainly about aspect ratio, it's more about clarity (for ex Aaj Tak HD)
Though 16:9 aspect ratio is needed as led manufacturers are making hd tv with 16:9 aspect ratio.

Is it telecast all mumbai festival movies
Bros anybody know about these?

The Selection Procedure was very tough to get the Rights for telecasting on TV in simulcast with ongoing Mumbai Film Festival.

But Yes - Not All the Movies selected for Film Festival are sharing their Feed with the Broadcaster Star & Jio. But again You will find Maximum Number of Films will be on Air till December End.

TS + Star have Shortlisted Selected Films in Bunch for telecasting on Random Basis with 3 to 4 times in a Day. They have also Short Listed Critically Acclaimed Short Films on the Board.

So as of now not all the Movies Selected for Screening - Competition - Panorama Section but Maximum Number of Films will be on the Platform. The Juries have done some Extra Ordinary Jobs to curate the Deal for Star & TS.

After Carefully observe their Selection I must say this -
"Hats Off" to TS & Star for this Premium Offerings for their Valued Subscribers with SD + HD Feed at No Additional Cost.

Take a Bow - TATA|sky.

Last edited:
Bros anybody know about these?
The Selection Procedure was very tough to get the Rights for telecasting on TV in simulcast with ongoing Mumbai Film Festival.

But Yes - Not All the Movies selected for Film Festival are sharing their Feed with the Broadcaster Star & Jio. But again You will find Maximum Number of Films will be on Air till December End.

TS + Star have Shortlisted Selected Films in Bunch for telecasting on Random Basis with 3 to 4 times in a Day. They have also Short Listed Critically Acclaimed Short Films on the Board.

So as of now not all the Movies Selected for Screening - Competition - Panorama Section but Maximum Number of Films will be on the Platform. The Juries have done some Extra Ordinary Jobs to curate the Deal for Star & TS.

After Carefully observe their Selection I must say this -
"Hats Off" to TS & Star for this Premium Offerings for their Valued Subscribers with SD + HD Feed at No Additional Cost.

Take a Bow - TATA|sky.
Official Promo from TATA|sky :-
220+ Movies on LCN 300 in HD & LCN 301 in SD for FREE.........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock