Going to revamp as a 24×7 movie channel from October 10

6X1uHxa.png
kFSOsqb.png
8qNi7kr.png
hjvkDXc.png
5p6UwPe.png
e5s9IHB.png

Last edited:
I thought "Kalaignar Chithiram" will be revamped as movie channel.
Because that name matches well.
May be due to the unavailability of Chithiram tv on DTH platforms, they decided to revamp Murasu tv .
Anyway , best wishes.
Hope they will increase the movie library.

I thought "Kalaignar Chithiram" will be revamped as movie channel.
Because that name matches well.
May be due to the unavailability of Chithiram tv on DTH platforms, they decided to revamp Murasu tv .
Anyway , best wishes.
Hope they will increase the movie library.
Felt the same, the name chithiram goes well with the nature of the channel.

Chithiram can be seen in free channel apps and yupp tv. Chithiram tv is mostly telecasting small films, dubbed films and Charlie Chaplin show.

Shockingly critically acclaimed film like nandalala is aired only in chithiram in recent times.

For all these years Kalaignar had a competitor to Sun in all the genres, even niche ones like comedy and kids, but not in movies. Converting Murasu to a movie channel is a sensible decision. But that means that only dedicated Tamil classic music channel is gone, since Sun Life rebranded three years ago.

For all these years Kalaignar had a competitor to Sun in all the genres, even niche ones like comedy and kids, but not in movies. Converting Murasu to a movie channel is a sensible decision. But that means that only dedicated Tamil classic music channel is gone, since Sun Life rebranded three years ago.
No bro sun life again back to classic music and movies... frankly speaking there are large viewership for the classic content...no idea why they are revamping murasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock