Music India and Sahara filmy

rajkhushi001

Reaction score
Guys,,,can you tell me how can I get music india and sahara filmy on my dish tv. CC is saying you have to purchase equipment of Rs 600 for this.

For Filmy TV & Music India RS 600 worth equipments ? OMG !

Bro,,,,,,,,other dth like videocon are giving it in their pack, I have world sports pack of rs. 400/- but sahara filmy , music india and sonic , for these channel they saying you have to purchase the equpment. is it true??????

These channels are on Asiasat 5S. If you r using old dish tv sd box then u have to change to latest set top box along with Mono-Block LNB

Hassan Syed said:
These channels are on Asiasat 5S. If you r using old dish tv sd box then u have to change to latest set top box along with Mono-Block LNB

Bro.........I have purhased it 20 days ago. stb with sd recording

yes customer care is saying right or either you have to change your sd box with hd box to avail these channels

These channels are in mpeg4 you purchase dish+ box to get these channels

You can get Music India free on ABS-2 & dish will cost only Rs.350 to 400 no need to give Rs.600 ?

jenius-jatt said:
You can get Music India free on ABS-2 & dish will cost only Rs.350 to 400 no need to give Rs.600 ?

Bro..........what is abs-2. and what i have to do?

rajkhushi001 said:
Bro,,,,,,,,other dth like videocon are giving it in their pack, I have world sports pack of rs. 400/- but sahara filmy , music india and sonic , for these channel they saying you have to purchase the equpment. is it true??????

U need mono-block LNB for these channels..
But it is provided with new connections :lol:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock