Status
Not open for further replies.

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello everyone

This is an important announcement. This is to inform that we have made some significant changes to our site's Privacy Policy, Terms and Rules. This is in awake of some of the recent undesirable incidents happened on our otherwise friendly family of DreamDTH. There were many incidents which resulted in ugly war of words between members, which made us to modify the rules to bring back peace and maintain the decorum. We have made our stance very clear in the modified version. The links for the modified version are given below. I request everyone to go through it, so you won't be breaking any rules with/without your knowledge. If you have any doubts ask it either here or via Talk to Team section. Please find the new links below,
Also, I would like to remind you that these rules come into effect immediately and you will be seeing a gentle notice which asks you to accept to the new terms and rules in order to continue using the site. Some time later today or tomorrow when you open the forums you will be presented with a screen shown in the below screenshot.

Screenshot-2019-08-02-16-05-25-860-com-UCMobile-intl.jpg

Don't be confused as to why you are seeing a different page than the forum index. This is a formality to make existing members to accept the new rules. Please check the box and click Accept to use the forums as usual, provided you accept to the new terms and rules. However, I don't think any of our beloved members would have problems in accepting it as most of the modifications were actually suggested by our members on various occasions.

Thank you
Regards
DreamDTH Team

Last edited:
Also make it very clear that pictures of dead bodies shouldn't be posted here. It shocking and disrespectful. I am not gonna search and post here. But I did found picture of a dead person on some thread 2-3 days back.

Also make it very clear that pictures of dead bodies shouldn't be posted here. It shocking and disrespectful. I am not gonna search and post here. But I did found picture of a dead person on some thread 2-3 days back.

We got your back.. 👌👌

Avoid Posts/Images related to p**nography, obscene articles, illegal activities. Also avoid any shocking imagery as we are a family friendly forum. All posts which is considered p**no, illegal, obscene or shocking will be removed without notice.

Site is making progress and with these rules it will become even better place :love:

Everything is okay, just one doubt, Can I have a little bit clarification on this point-

"Posting links to any other website with the sole intention of promoting it is not allowed. Doing so would result in Ban" - What is meant by sole intention, do we need to always embed the link in word Source/Via? In other words We cannot just copy paste source link?

Can I have a little bit clarification on this point-

"Posting links to any other website with the sole intention of promoting it is not allowed. Doing so would result in Ban" - What is meant by sole intention, do we need to always embed the link in word Source/Via? In other words We cannot just copy paste source link?

You are free to post source links in any way you like, as long as the source site is not disallowed here. This is not about source links. There may be instances where people would post links to private blogs, marketing sites, shopping sites just for the purpose of referrals or linkbacks. Those links would actually be irrelevant to the threads. Such free promotion can't be allowed.

It is the mobile version of our site which is far better than our discontinued app and old MyBB mobile site.
There is no separate mobile version we have anymore. To be precise it is a responsive version of full desktop site hiding certain elements on smaller display. Same way we have a tablet optimized version too. All these comes from one same theme/style. Quite modern and flexible approch. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock