My Airtel TV HD account is suspended and does not show customer id

hms_bhai

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone please help me? My Airtel HD stb account is suspended. It does not show neither customer id nor RMN.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the customer ID and RMN of it. Whenever I go to Account Status page, it shows only Error Code: 6 Account Suspended. I need the customer ID to recharge it.

Please Help.

If You Know The Name And Address Of The Purchaser

Call CC And Give Smart Card Number, They Will Give You Rest!

Hi Vadirocks,

Actually I don't have that information. Is there any other possibility?

Call CC they will ask you a number written on the card inserted on your stb and then they will tell you your customer id.

Press menu and see the lower part of User Interface . Or try sending INFO from mobile present in ur home, whichever is RTN it will revert back with details u r looking for

The Set Top Box is with me and but its not mine. I got it from my friend in hostel.

Then ask ur friend for customer id, if u reach out to airtel then they will not allow u to use it until u opt for transfer of ownership

Press menu and see the lower part of User Interface . Or try sending INFO from mobile present in ur home, whichever is RTN it will revert back with details u r looking for
On to which number should I send the SMS?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock