My Cable Operator Moved to Arasu Cable

sathishbabu4u

Contributor
Reaction score
HI All,

Happy News...
Am from Old perungalathur, and from yes'day my cable operator moved SCV to Arasu Cable.

My Area comes under metropolitan and am the one of the victim of CAS system introduced by SCV.
am currently in out of india, not able to give channel list, but confirmed with my brother , cable is moved out from scv.
Most of Sun network channels are not coming properly (lot of grains).
Now we are getting 4 sports channels (which is more important to us).
will update channel list later.

Please inform the matter clearly. You have told that sun network channels are clear. This problem is with SCV or Arasu Cable? You are a subcriber or cable operator?

Am subscriber.. when i told sun network channels are clear.
The point is my LCO changed SCV to Arasu and from last week we are getting all the channels.
SUN network is in last band, so those channels are not much clear.
Hope soon, in chennai most of the LCOs will change to Arasu in 1 r 2 months.

sathishbabu4u said:
SUN network is in last band, so those channels are not much clear.

One or two channels affected isn't a big issue if they can give almost all popular channels in watchable quality.

sathishbabu4u said:
Hope soon, in chennai most of the LCOs will change to Arasu in 1 r 2 months.

I've been hoping the same since the current state govt came to power, then as days passed the hopes faded and once-again when they won 37 seats in this loksabha election the hopes got extremely stronger and again immediately to historical low after they have started to again blame the DAS license. I have totally lost hopes.

If Arasu really wants to take over Chennai then they wouldn't be blaming the DAS license and instead would have taken over all the analogue connections in the City within this 3 years in power or at-least in the last 1 month after they won the election without any opposition.

My LCO who is a pro ruling party person was rejoicing at their election victory and told that he will connect to Arasu as promised, but now he says that he is sorry and he has lost hopes after seeing them writing letters as usual and he thinks the same situation will continue atleast till the end of 2014 as he sees no promising steps from Arasu so we have to live with the current system and he is sad that he might lose some more subscribers to DTH as he is unable to deliver SCV STB and as days pass more people want to have access to pay channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock