Sad News My Cable Operator replacing Hathway STB with Fastway Radiant!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 37,890
So services started with Fastway Radiant. They have huge number of channels specially HD one. Great line-up but LCN are not arrange well. The UI not that smooth like hathway has.

My two cents:

1) Do not resent cable operators when they move from one MSO to another. They are doing it because they don't have any other option. MSOs are starting to charge more. When they move, this forces MSOs to keep their revenue-share low.
2) Do not go by the opinions of some members who say this is bad, that is bad etc. Rely on your own experience. You should know that each company has social media teams whose job is to run down their rivals on various platforms.

Hello friends, 2 months ago my cable operators replaced Hathway settop box with SITI Digital Cable for free.

Now today when i went to cable office to pay my bills, i asked him what are they going to do with the old settop boxes which are still lying on the floor, they told me SITI company will take those boxes. I surprisingly asked why, he told me that initially it was planned they would give them to other Hathway cable operators by low price, but SITI's representative told them they will take those boxes and keep them in their junk place, and to ask other cable operators to do the same thing like my LCO.
Actually SITI is not letting them business here and spending lots of money for set top boxes. They want to be king maker after Hathway sold themselves to Jio.. 😮

Before that my LCO had both SITI and Hathway connection in two different areas.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock