Seeking Help My Dish tru HD+ Box has no light

Can you imagine I have a D2h connection at my native place for my parents, only for watching Anjan TV as it's not available on DD Free Dish. And here I have Dish TV which doesn't provide Anjan TV besides the merger of Dish TV and D2h.
Anjan TV is available in Airtel DTH,you can to for UDP pack in that it costs around Rs1400 for one year,you may get this channel

Anjan TV is available in Airtel DTH,you can to for UDP pack in that it costs around Rs1400 for one year,you may get this channel
Is there any provision that I can get an Airtel set top box(only) free with annual recharge pack? Thanks

Can you imagine I have a D2h connection at my native place for my parents, only for watching Anjan TV as it's not available on DD Free Dish. And here I have Dish TV which doesn't provide Anjan TV besides the merger of Dish TV and D2h.
Is there any provision that I can get an Airtel set top box(only) free with annual recharge pack? Thanks
Amazon has UDP pack annual with Airtel set top box for around Rs2600,Anjan TV is not there in UDP pack but you can add

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock