Discussion My dishes fell during a storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
There was a heavy sand storm. Both my dish came off. Fortunately non broke. If I touch it. Will I get electrocuted? There is power cut. So no electricity.

I just want to put it in safe place. Until
the installation team comes to fix the thing.

Last edited:
Help me out. My uncle's room Tata Sky is working. But my room and living rooms aren't working. I have raised a request for one connection. Leaving out the other. Should I raise a ticket separately?

Meanwhile can I disable the connections. Since it's not working and still get it repaired?

Last edited:
No chance of electrocution. Even if the STB is ON, the voltages are around 11-13VDC for LNB which absolutely fine. That being said, you can still be shocked due to static build up (not harmful but painful) so it's better to get the STB disconnected.

Why bro??? Is it raining there ?
There was a huge storm. Many of the apartments dish came off. Including two connections of ours. My uncle's connections is there. But the wire is too small to bring it to our home.

I raised a ticket. But no hope of getting fixed until lockdown over. I have cable too. But it's at other house. :verysad2:

Getting either GTPL connection or browsing for some technician tomorrow morning. Hopefully atleast one of this is open.

There was a huge storm. Many of the apartments dish came off. Including two connections of ours. My uncle's connections is there. But the wire is too small to bring it to our home.

I raised a ticket. But no hope of getting fixed until lockdown over. I have cable too. But it's at other house. :verysad2:
Suspend the Tata Sky connection so that money stop getting deducted, suspending won't affect technician visit and you can activate before last date also if found any local person to fix it. Chances for technician visit of any DTH operator during lockdown either for new connection or repair is negligible.

No chance of electrocution. Even if the STB is ON, the voltages are around 11-13VDC for LNB which absolutely fine. That being said, you can still be shocked due to static build up (not harmful but painful) so it's better to get the STB disconnected.
Appreciate the help bro.
Suspend the Tata Sky connection so that money stop getting deducted, suspending won't affect technician visit and you can activate before last date also if found any local person to fix it. Chances for technician visit of any DTH operator during lockdown either for new connection or repair is negligible.
I suspended my room's connections and raise a ticket. I didn't raise ticket for both connections. Do I need to? It's under same name.

I suspended my room's connections and raise a ticket. I didn't raise tickets for both seperately. Do I need to? It's under same name.
Not needed if it's multi TV connection.

Edited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock