My first Multi -LNB setup pics....

vishalbal

Reaction score
Good afternoon members from last 2 months i am trying to do this setup but due to cold waves its very difficult to setup this, but yesterday with the help of jenius-jatt, sunnyk, vishvish, Biswajit.HD, omparkash sharma, Vikram, anilsk01 and plus dishkiller and lots of members from ddf given me example of having multi lnb setup, i have seen the images of setup and got the reference... and finally ........... 105.5E with 100.5E

19012013143.jpg
[/url]

19012013144.jpg
[/url]

19012013145.jpg
[/url]

19012013146.jpg
[/url]

Regards,
Vishal Bal

Nice setup bro, congratulations. :eek:hya :luv

Waiting for channel updates from you. ;) ;)

Dear vishalbal How many channeles you are getting?and which receiver you are using?and both the LNB are c band ?Please Tell me price if dish?LNB?
Please reply as soon as possible...waiting

waiting for ss of the channel from both sat

:tup congratulation brother for ur nice setup :clap

Excellent work Vishal and this one of my favorite setup ,I had the same setup on 8ft dish.Both the Asiasat have good channels to watch. Thanks for nice post & work

+REPS added

pinkrose said:
Dear vishalbal How many channeles you are getting?and which receiver you are using?and both the LNB are c band ?Please Tell me price if dish?LNB?
Please reply as soon as possible...waiting

Receivers is orton and solid 3000 and both lnb's are of c band and channel list asiasat 3s all channels and from asiasat 5 2 transponders are missing... and price vary from place to place i bought from ludhiana , Punjab at 2600rs for dish and 350 for c band lnb.

Dear members i am having one Question regarding LNB's what is difference between 13k lnb and 17k lnb and which one is good because in my setup i am having both 13k universal and 17 solid brand......

Regards,
Vishal bal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock