My forum centuries !

Posting for the first time in this thread. Managed to get 17768 throughout 6 years without doing anything and just being funny I guess. And since it's now illegal here now so my journey ends here as i feel suffocated without it. Thanks you so much Bapun Da and Siva da for your wonderful company and guidance here at DDF. :kiss2: :hello:

Posting for the first time in this thread. Managed to get 17768 throughout 6 years without doing anything and just being funny I guess. And since it's now illegal here now so my journey ends here as i feel suffocated without it. Thanks you so much Bapun Da and Siva da for your wonderful company and guidance here at DDF. :kiss2: :hello:
You need to understand doing fun is fine but doing fun at serious discussions can make the importance of the thread go haywire. I would have personally taken care of the action if it your side wasn't wrong but i feel the action was enough justified. The comparison you made on your pre-ban posts were having similar thoughts as now bro. I believe its something you are aware and understand already but just your opinion is different than us. Since we have different rule set than many people view including you, you need to follow that for here. We do not ask something insanely out of the world. Just few simple rules to keep the site clean and out of controversy.

You have been here since our initial days and have contributed much, having good knowledge and do not post one liners for the sake of posting like many. Just like any other valuable member i would like to request you to stay and continue further. I can assure you if you follow and understand our rules we will not trouble you in any way just like you stayed error free for years. Take moderators actions as a chance to correct yourself rather than hamper of pride (you may not have taken that way though but i have no other better ways to speak this).

As i respect you and you respect me back, i hope you will accept my request. You will feel further suffocation if you forget us forever. May be one day you will decide to join back but then we may not be same (site offline or anything can happen). Again, the action wasn't wrong on any of our view and hence we can't even do anything more. I just can request you to stay on a personal note.

By the way, i believe your post would have been deleted already as it may not be directly a forum leaving post but kind of. I kept the rules apart and trying to share my opinion so the misconception would not go further.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock