My forum centuries !

Dear @Bapun Raz ,

Today I noticed that You have crossed 71000 reactions which is the highest in this lovely forum. Congratulations for your achievement. Keep it up bro..

TYnDw3z.jpg

Last edited:
@Rajat Basak,

Thank you for the wish.

Just want to mention, you need to see first post which has mention of three small guidelines.

Your post violated the second rule:
2) Likes and achievement should be posted only by the member who earned that.

After which i have to unwantedly violate the third one:
3) Avoid replying to the achievements of the members. Instead, you can like the post. In other words, avoid "Congratulations" or "Thank You"!

Members need to post their achievements themselves - there was a reason why we made it. People started wishing every other members which did no good than increasing their own counts (posts & reactions). I realize you have no such intention but a rule is a rule, so let's abide by that.🙂

Hello All,

This thread is to post your achievements on the Forum. You can post here whenever you complete a significant milestone on the forum journey. Let us this thread instead of making individual threads for achievements.

Guidelines:

1) Members who completed a significant milestone can share it here. This can be the number of likes, number of posts and so on.

2) Likes and achievement should be posted only by the member who earned that.

3) Avoid replying to the achievements of the members. Instead, you can like the post. In other words, avoid "Congratulations" or "Thank You"!

Thank You,
Team DDF
Please read the above rules bro . From years we've stop this type posts here.
Congratulations to all achievers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock