Seeking Help My friend wants to upgrade to Videocon hd d2h

Hellboy

Reaction score
So my Cousin always had this videocon d2h HD stb but didn't Activate a single hd channel because he didn't had a HD tv...
Now he recently bought a Sony 42 inch hdtv and now he wants to activate hd channels to get real experience of his tv... So help me now so i can suggest him with your suggestions!
Below are his requirements;-
1. Hindi entertainment
2. Hindi movies
3. Hindi news
4. Sports
5. Spiritual
Plz suggest appropriate packs.... try to cover as much hd channels of above mentioned categories.
Thanks!!

Pls don't go with videocon if you are looking for HD.

Recently I ve bought HD TV and upgraded my videocon SD box to HD.

The picture quality is worst. Even HD channels are flickering and not having much clarity.

SD channels are terrible..... Now I'm very disappointed

The picture quality is worst. Even HD channels are flickering and not having much clarity.

Might be problem with your end. Which model hd box are you using. For me, no issue in picture

In my opinion, SD channels are in maximum Picture quality in Videocon D2H only. I wonder hearing your observation. May be its some settings issue with that STB

In my opinion, SD channels are in maximum Picture quality in Videocon D2H only. I wonder hearing your observation. May be its some settings issue with that STB
Yes, even I was getting excellent picture quality in HD and SD in Videocon. Recently shifted to Airtel because of bad Videocon package, less HD channels and due to high price but missing Videocon picture quality.

Plz suggest appropriate packs for my cousin!
Thanks for replying!!

Plz read my question and Suggest appropriate packs!
Thanks for replying!

Yes, even I was getting excellent picture quality in HD and SD in Videocon. Recently shifted to Airtel because of bad Videocon package, less HD channels and due to high price but missing Videocon picture quality.
Plz read th le description and suggest appropriate packs!
Thanks for replying!

So my Cousin always had this videocon d2h HD stb but didn't Activate a single hd channel because he didn't had a HD tv...
Now he recently bought a Sony 42 inch hdtv and now he wants to activate hd channels to get real experience of his tv... So help me now so i can suggest him with your suggestions!
Below are his requirements;-
1. Hindi entertainment
2. Hindi movies
3. Hindi news
4. Sports
5. Spiritual
Plz suggest appropriate packs.... try to cover as much hd channels of above mentioned categories.
Thanks!!
Packages are costly in D2H.
  1. You can go for "New Gold Sports" for Rs 550 pm. All sports channels are there except Ten1HD and Ten2HD.
  2. You can go for ala carte pack. No HD Fees there and you can individually pick the channels that you want. Normal channels cost is Rs 10 and HD channels cost Rs 20, sports channels will be priced higher.
  3. You can go for a base plan "Flexi" + HD addons. Price will be Rs 99 for Flexi + HD All Sports addon (Rs 85) + HD Hindi Enternainment (Rs 65) + HD Hindi Movies (Rs 56) + Ten1 HD as ala carte + Ten2 HD as alacarte. You will get few Hindi news channels in basic "Flexi" pack. No idea for spiritual channels.
All prices are inclusive of GST. In their website they have not included GST and 18% GST extra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock