DDF Exclusive My in-depth review of Tata Sky HD

This is much needed in-depth review by any tatasky user including me. But I’m sure this review will help for those who are looking for new dth connection or want to shift from other dth companies. One more thing is that this review will help those who opted independent tv. Guys don’t go after freebies because in today’ World nothing come with free tag. This review will help independent tv user to shift from idtv to ts. Thank you bro @shreyaskini

Customer Service : You might wonder why i included this in the cons when i said they have great customer service. This is just a minor issue i had when i was chatting with a representative about Tata Sky Shoppe service. She first said the channel is available on LCN120 and when i said it's not added yet she kept saying give me 2minutes and she kept saying the same for another 15mins and it seemed like she didn't have much info on this. Later she said she has no idea on when the channel would be added. I think this is a minor issue which is the only time i had issue with their CC. I don't know whether the rep i talked to was a bad one or not. This one bad experience doesn't mean their CC is overall bad.
It happens to me as well. They check update once in a while in their system and keep repeating it to every customer who asks same query.

If Tata Sky has provided them an update, and we saw it in our forum then ask them they say we have no update sir. In such case what we can do is, ask them to check their system for latest updates and they put us on hold and share latest update correctly.

This part surely needs improvement. But to save time they do not check updates everytime someone ask question and answer as per their knowledge.

It happens to me as well. They check update once in a while in their system and keep repeating it to every customer who asks same query.

If Tata Sky has provided them an update, and we saw it in our forum then ask them they say we have no update sir. In such case what we can do is, ask them to check their system for latest updates and they put us on hold and share latest update correctly.

This part surely needs improvement. But to save time they do not check updates everytime someone ask question and answer as per their knowledge.
Bro it's not really a con but i didn't want to sound like a fanboy 🤣 so thought let me include it.

Hardware (Dish,STB,Remote)

Chcbjlm.jpg

Looking at 1st pic the installation done by technician is spot on...very well done...that's what I called clean installation👍

Tata Sky's CC is great. I am a country music fan when it comes to customer satisfaction. Even after all that I found their customer service satisfying. Anyhow congratulations on your new connection. Hopefully, they add 9XO soon.
Bro i don't really watch TV that much. But whenever i watch it i need it to be flawless and have the option to be able to add the channels of my choice without much trouble. You know how Star decides to telecast football matches on whatever channel they feel like adding. Sometimes they just play with us and for this reason itself i got fed up of cable.

Looking at 1st pic the installation done by technician is spot on...very well done...that's what I called clean installation👍
I found a flaw over there.

He has installed dish at top of the wall, angles could have drilled in the side so when heavy wind blow happens they won't get bend.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock