DDF Exclusive My in-depth review of Tata Sky HD

Bro, congrats for your new box and happy viewing. Is tata sky allows package change anytime in a day? I use Airtel. Morning i activate Mega HD pack which is 1200 per month and night i activate base pack which is 153 per month. So I will be charged only 5 rupees per day . Is the same condition inTata ? I will also shift to tata if it works like Airtel

Bro, congrats for your new box and happy viewing. Is tata sky allows package change anytime in a day? I use Airtel. Morning i activate Mega HD pack which is 1200 per month and night i activate base pack which is 153 per month. So I will be charged only 5 rupees per day . Is the same condition inTata ? I will also shift to tata if it works like Airtel
In tata sky 1 day lock-in period is available for Tata Sky's own packs and 0 day lock-in period for broadcaster bouquets.
So you cant do like this in tata sky bro.

In tata sky 1 day lock-in period is available for Tata Sky's own packs and 0 day lock-in period for broadcaster bouquets.
So you cant do like this in tata sky bro.
Ok bro, then Airtel is best for me..

A
Any advantages in this box compare than other box..except card less.
The big adventage for me , this one is very useful in home theatre, which have HDMI ARC support. Coz the Dolby audio out in the HDMI port. Not like optical and coaxial. It merges very easily the TV ARC with the home theatre.
Source: my Sony HT RT 3 sound bar.

I've asked my thread to be closed. My intentions were never to defame other DTH brands or make comparisions. I have only compared it with what i have used and experienced personally and have been honest about my past experiences. Few members have derailed the thread so much this won't help any new user at all. Thanks for those who appreciated it.

Last edited:
I've asked my thread to be closed. My intentions were never to defame other DTH brands or make comparisions. I have only compared it with what i have used and experienced peesonally and have been honest about my past experiences. Few members have derailed the thread so much this won't help any new user at all. Thanks for those who appreciated it.
If there are positive comments, there are few negative also. Take the positive, and and take the negatives also positive. Be relax Bro. And you always with a smile face. I like that.😍👍

That's enough of lectures. Please stay on topic from here on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock