Discussion My LCO changed my DEN Stb with Other MSO

anandbb

Contributor
Reaction score
Today my LCO changed my den Stb with Other mso called Umbrella Cable. And my LCO also said that I will be getting all channels in 250rs. What the hell is this?

Today my LCO changed my den Stb with Other mso called Umbrella Cable. And my LCO also said that I will be getting all channels in 250rs. What the hell is this?
Its very good for you as DEN Cable implemented TRAI order you wont be getting all channels at Rs.250 thats why LCO may have changed to other MSO(Umbrella Cable)

Exactly what's happening in my place but he said that it would happen in the first week of the month and is yet to supply the new STB by some local mso. He asked everyone to get ready with their Stb charges 😂

Its very good for you as DEN Cable implemented TRAI order you wont be getting all channels at Rs.250 thats why LCO may have changed to other MSO(Umbrella Cable)
Just a move to keep their jobs mate! If you don't know already Den and Hathway are likely to be fully taken over by Jio soon(Right now owning shares between 50-60%) and they will not need any lcos for their operations. This has nothing to do with TRAI order 😊

Exactly what's happening in my place but he said that it would happen in the first week of the month and is yet to supply the new STB by some local mso. He asked everyone to get ready with their Stb charges 😂
So my new LSO will ignore trai rules and how they gonna show all channels in 250?

So my new LSO will ignore trai rules and how they gonna show all channels in 250?
He's lying of course. Either he has to give new packages or this is some illegal stuff that he's into. My new mso will still adhere to TRAI rules as per my lco. Again, this is not to oppose TRAI which not even the biggest mso/dth operator can at the moment. It is just their fight against Jio. If you haven't seen it already. Karnataka Cable association leader as well as some major guy from Maharashtra has said their fight is against that itself. Trai is like a smokescreen.

Last edited:
He's lying of course. Either he has to give new packages or this is some illegal stuff that he's into. My new mso will still adhere to TRAI rules as per my lco. Again, this is not to oppose TRAI which not even the biggest mso/dth operator can at the moment. It is just their fight against Jio. If you haven't seen it already. Karnataka Cable association leader as well as some major guy from Maharashtra has said their fight is against that itself. Trai is like a smokescreen.
Okay got you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock