• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,387

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan became proud parents of a baby girl on November 16. Everyone is desperate to see the ‘Beti B’ picture and waiting for the release of photographs but the Bachchans has no such immediate plans. Abhishek’s grandmother (nani) has asked them not to release any pictures right now.

“I’m still getting used to being called a dad. My nani (grandmother) has asked us not to release any pictures right now,” Abhishek has been quoted saying.

On Tuesday after Aishwarya was discharged from hospital, grandfather Amitabh Bachchan carried his granddaughter all the way to home where Jaya Bachchan and Sweta Nanda gave the baby a warm welcome. After reaching home, Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan called up a press conference after which Aishwarya posed with hubby.

Read more: 'My nani has asked not to release any pictures now', Abhishek | Abhishek Bachchan | Aishwarya Rai | Amitabh Bachchan http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/my-nani-has-asked-us-not-to-release-any-pictures-now-abhishek/8219/#ixzz1ejZpjz8T

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock