Breaking My New Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,

Finally Bought New Airtel XStream Box 3.0 (That's How Airtel Call This Box) - With Android 10,

UI Looks Same As Old XStream, Box Images Below.

YMYq6Rj.png

skedaYD.png

WysjiF7.png

UEf5udm.png

fJhkDno.jpg

c7YK0gl.png

Congrats Vadi bro. As usual, you are the privileged one to get your hands on this box first!! And the fact that this box is a "Flextronics" make with Android 10, I would expect the quality to be excellent. The Flextronics HEVC HD box was the best box Airtel had ever released with great PQ, AQ and performance IMO. I believe this box would also have similar quality. I also hope that this box doesn't have the issues that the older boxes have with the Audio upscaling etc.,

Yo won the battle Vadi, earlier l argued on Android 10 Airtel Xtream box model.

New model noticed dabba model by look. Whatever feature are important.

The Flextronics HEVC HD box was the best box Airtel had ever released with great PQ, AQ and performance IMO. I believe this box would also have similar quality.

l had only heard about Flextronix box picture quality & never couldt go for it. Hope it fulfilled ur expectation.

Is this one lag free?? and how about the usage comparison with older box? Bro
Previous generations box got support upto dolby atmos but looking on the box it's support now limited to dolby digital!!

Great Vadi bro. Do we get Super LNB with this box connections?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock