My new fta digital satellite stb (ku/c band)

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are the exclusive pics of my new mpeg 2 dvb fta satellite reciever (ku/c band) from beetel :

KKgVH.jpg

ajmNH.jpg

AnQab.jpg

YAPNT.jpg

YAx6K.jpg

VXKrk.jpg

GxTDj.jpg

aY7z8.jpg

qMGdl.jpg

i7O1r.jpg

This is my first venture into satellite field, will be posting my dish set up very soon.... I will soon buy a mpeg 4 stb too... This mpeg 2 stb is for first experiments... enjoy :)

Thanks biswajit.HD

Congrts first of all biswa bhai. :luv

And connect it with PC and TV Tuner for better snaps. :tup

Also i think currently you are reciving only FTA Channels from Insat 4B[DDD+]

So u r watching Insat4B on this reciever.. and plz come up with pics of channels on Insat4B
Ur Dish is how many ft?
What is the price of this new STB?

he is using old DishTV dish at present.So biswajit you went in for the Beetle receiver in the end.

I have connected fta box to my existing dish tv monoblock lnb.... usual dish tru hd connection.im getting fta channels from insat 4b (Ku band).... insat 2e and 3b shows low signal... i have called my dish installer for experimentation, we will set the new dish to abs1 for fta russian channels and search many more satellites for mpeg 2 fta channels.... :)

@Arsh : mpeg 4 stb coming soon.... mpeg 2 stb is for experimentation.... i dont mind spending couple of bugs for an experiment with dth ... :) im getting solid reciever also soon.... :)

Solid?

From where you are buying it,is it available?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock