• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 55,950

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
My Transfer box remote got broken so had ordered new one and they delivered a different one. At first i thought it will not work as Transfer box remote works in different way. But it worked after some button configuration changes by TS engineer.

Amount yet to be deducted from my account, so can not say how much it costs.

Its same remote used for new HD boxes.

New remote pic:

N8J3WBc.jpg

LyP46nV.jpg

I don't think you would have said this if you have used Transfer/DVR remote bro. They are more stronger and feels premium on hands. These new remotes feels chepo tbh.

I have not used transfer STB remote. yes considering the price of Transfer HD STB around 9K, they have to give such strong remote.

Default Transfer box looks more professional and solid than this new one. Also the button placement is better on old default remote. Buttons on this new remote look confusing and congested. (n)

Doesn't felt very congested while using but button placements are confusing surely. Especially Mute and Fav button. Home button placement is better.

No need to press Univ button everytime to use Universal remote feature to control TV is a plus.

@Anish Pai bro, can we control TV sound with this remote?:unsure:

Doesn't felt very congested while using but button placements are confusing surely. Especially Mute and Fav button. Home button placement is better.

No need to press Univ button everytime to use Universal remote feature to control TV is a plus.

@Anish Pai bro, can we control TV sound with this remote?:unsure:

Yes bro, there is some key which we need to press i will have a look at the manual and let u know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock