My new Tata Sky Transfer remote

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 55,807
Anyone knows how to configure this remote to use it on transfer box?
I also have same remote but not able to use it.

I am searching for the new hevc remote manual. I will share the details as soon as i get my hands on it.

@Anish Pai bro, can we control TV sound with this remote?:unsure:

Yes, Here is how to do it:

The volume that is controlled by the Tata Sky remote is based on the set up.

Press BACK and HOME buttons simultaneously. When the LED blinks 2 times, it will control TV Volume. When LED blinks 4 times, it will control STB Volume.

Step 1. Turn the TV ON. Press the TV power button, the same time when pressing STB Power button, and hold them simultaneousl till the LED blinks twice.

Step 2. Aim the remote at the TV, and Press the following button as per the TV brand, until the TV switches off, once off release the button.

7(PQRS) - Sony, Philips, Panasonic, etc
5(JKL) - LG, Lyod, etc

To factory reset the remote, here is the method:

1. Simultaneously press and hold the BACK and BLUE buttons for 3 seconds. The LED will blink twice.
2. Then press number 6, 8 and 0 sequentially within 10 seconds, the LED will blink twice
3. Now press and hold SELECT button until LED blinks 4 times confirming restoration to factory settings.

Nice Pc Bapun Bro I Also Got Same remote In My NEW HD Box Only Diffrence Is Recording Keys Not Their It's Look Like Sony Remote.

@Bapun Raz How to order new remote?
Hi bro, I have contacted local TS office and they did not had stock of Transfer remote since box was discontinued so i they provided me this HD box remote.

Also usually they take old remote but this time they only sold this remote and they didn't took old remote.

Charge was 375/- and no service visit since i am annual pack customer.
I Think He Order Via TS Helpline.
I don't think you need to jump inbetween and share your thinkings unless they are necessary to be shared. He has asked me and can wait until i come online and reply, why do you need to make a guess for something which you don't even know atall! Just to increase post count i feel. Most of your posts are like that. Learn from your mistakes please.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock