My new Tata Sky Transfer remote

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 55,936
It's an HEVC remote control.

White with circle for TV and in between blue buttons is for EXIT feature like in past remote.
You mean the circle one is for universal. Does this one also have only 5 keys customisable for universal function?

You mean the circle one is for universal. Does this one also have only 5 keys customisable for universal function?
Yeah bro. Only Volume, AV, TV etc.

Is this remote still being provided as replacement to transfer remotes ???

Another version of such remote is come which looks same but the embossed TS logo is replaced with a white printed logo of TS

@Bapun Raz bro u said in post #19 that these boxes are discontinued, do u mean transfer STB ?

Is this remote still being provided as replacement to transfer remotes ???
Yes, you can purchase it separately from TS office. But with new purchase/upgrade you will get silver color big remote. This one is provided for HD connections and works on Transfer box too.
@Bapun Raz bro u said in post #19 that these boxes are discontinued, do u mean transfer STB ?
Yes bro, i said Transfer box. They discontinued it last year or we can say rebranded it with new name TS+ HD. Same thing with new name. You can check their website, now there is nothing called Transfer since the original Transfer feature is no longer available with Tata Sky.

Fun fact: Initial name of Tata Sky+ Transfer HD was Tata Sky+ 2 Go and my first Transfer box had that name.😬

Yes bro, i said Transfer box. They discontinued it last year or we can say rebranded it with new name TS+ HD. Same thing with new name. You can check their website, now there is nothing called Transfer since the original Transfer feature is no longer available

TS CC still calls it as Transfer and once we correct they say sorry apologies for the wrong information it's +HD PVR. :)

TS CC still calls it as Transfer and once we correct they say sorry apologies for the wrong information it's +HD PVR. :)
Its same old wine🍷with new bottle🍶

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock