Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 39,883

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yesterday my new Tatasky Bing+ installed...It's new connection with Dish,LNB and other accessories..The cable was already concealed as my house was renovated few years ago and using the same...Paid Rs 3999/- As a new Subscriber ID I have to recharge Rs 154 /- for NCF...Also deactivated remaining multitv connection...
The Box looks Premium...The UI ,EPG Banner is really awesome... Favourite section now in Home Page and we can Select from there...We can add to Favourite by opening the channel and clicking info button...
All Apps r working great...Not much internet speed needed...In slow speed too flawless ...

OHMQAzY.jpg

jPiLD9X.jpg

U27Vfrb.jpg

P3ftTm2.jpg

bOw2nAZ.jpg

ysADlWN.jpg

OeOLtAP.jpg

kUvDZWm.jpg

tZvk0Wm.jpg

cyB9cjS.jpg

eWdgOmX.jpg

vZHedei.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! Have you got 6 months binge subscription free?
I called the CC yesterday he said you will get DD NCF for free with this settop box for 6 months

Congrats! Have you got 6 months binge subscription free?
I called the CC yesterday he said you will get DD NCF for free with this settop box for 6 months
Yes I got 6 months Bing+ subscription for free..DD NCF is always free ...
I think if we take only Bing + Box with existing ID then the Box maybe activated on that ID...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock