Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 39,840
Doesn't make any difference to other transponders. Other channels on other transponders will have different levels.
Ok...I'll keep at default home transponder then. Anyways I'm happy with the picture quality. No issues here.

Still no offer for ott box airtel is giving it for free 1500 rs deposit but still not even a rupee discount atleast for existing users there should be offers

I was upgraded, Binge plus box with the cost of Rs 2499. My old customer ID retained and one month TV subscription extended.
The OTT apps 6 month free subscription activated by Engineer/dealer.
I was asked that person, after 6 month can I watch these OTT apps with my own subscription, but he was told not possible, you have to pay monthly Rs299 to watch these OTT apps, otherwise not able to watch these. My own subscription can not be used, like this he was told.
After that , I was asked to CC and they told can be used my own subscription after 6 months.

Can any body clarify regarding this.

And, After that , I was uninstall, SUNNXT app , and again I was install this app, but by default the app was taken Binge+ account, not asked other account.
Also I was noted , In SUNNXT app, live tv category in not available, but the same is available in other platform like Airtel xtream, d2h stream.

I was upgraded, Binge plus box with the cost of Rs 2499. My old customer ID retained and one month TV subscription extended.
I was asked that person, after 6 month can I watch these OTT apps with my own subscription, but he was told not possible, you have to pay monthly Rs299 to watch these OTT apps, otherwise not able to watch these. My own subscription can not be used, like this he was told.
After that , I was asked to CC and they told can be used my own subscription after 6 months.

And, After that , I was uninstall, SUNNXT app , and again I was install this app, but by default the app was taken Binge+ account, not asked other account.
Also I was noted , In SUNNXT app, live tv category in not available, but the same is available in other platform like Airtel xtream, d2h stream.
I think even if u want ur own subscription then also has to recharge the Binge plus subscription of rs 299/- ...Also minimum 154 of NCF to be subscribed to keep the Box active...

Yes, TataSKY is not open, not telling truth is equally bad as telling lies. TATASKY follows first and claims to be a ethical service oriented company. BETTER STAY AWaY FROM BINGE+ BOX

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock