Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 39,628
Chances are that your home theatre is using pro-logic to resolve the 2 channel audio into pseudo 5.1 audio, you can check this if u are getting the same sound in the front and rear speaker. So when the signal being sent by your HT from the tv is directly 5.1 then your HT is only receiving the surround component from your front left and right speakers while the main dialogue sound is always directed through the center speaker.
How have you connected the STB to your home theater? Analogue connection or digital optical out? Check on the HT if Pro-logic is turned on. You will notice the difference between true surround where all 5.1 channels receive individual sound stream and pseudo surround.
Thanx for the inputs..
I have checked by using optical cable from Bing+ box...There is no prologic option in HT...There is a option named Enhanced audio...If I switch off the audio becomes very very low..In TV it's fine...Only in Bing box...

Last edited:
Thanx for the inputs..
I have checked by using optical cable from Bing+ box...There is no prologic option in HT...There is a option named Enhanced audio...If I switch off the audio becomes very very low..In TV it's fine...Only in Bing box...
Basically HT converts PCM Audio to prologic surround sound

Thanx for the inputs..
So try keeping it on surround from tatasky box and switch off the enhanced audio on the HT. See if that works.

I have checked the availability of Dolby sounds in Bing+ box and TV..

TV shows the Dolby icon ...

87vcyTF.jpg

Bing+ doesn't show the icon...

g9GXt8W.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock