Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 39,634
I think new software maybe soon for Binge+ devices...It's about 1 year old sw is running...

@Mr.Bhat sir, How is the Audio quality of the Kannada SD channels in Binge+ box? I have D2H HD box which is 6-7 years old box. On that box most of the SD channels audio quality not so good and has Echoing. So I'm thinking to upgrade to D2H Stream Box or to TS Binge+. I have connected my STB to the Home theater system. So need your opinion on this.

Regards!

@Mr.Bhat sir, How is the Audio quality of the Kannada SD channels in Binge+ box? I have D2H HD box which is 6-7 years old box. On that box most of the SD channels audio quality not so good and has Echoing. So I'm thinking to upgrade to D2H Stream Box or to TS Binge+. I have connected my STB to the Home theater system. So need your opinion on this.

Regards!

Obviously You Will Have Better Audio On Binge+

Regards!
Very good audio quality in Binge+ box...Even better than HD box...bcoz the surround sound effect although it's fake but makes the SD audio great ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock