My new TataSky+ Transfer HD with Inverto Quad LNB

jkaza said:
Congrats bro..
@ TS TATA Sky :hd dish provided with TataSky HD connection or TataSky+ Transfer HD....? :huh
what is exact dish size 65cm. or 75cm....... :)
what is TataSky HD connection upgraded to TataSky+ Transfer HD cost....:shy
You can ask free upgrade of dish with either TS HD or Transfer HD if you are on old dish. Its a 75 cm dish. Cost is 7890 inclusive of all charges.

Does a TataSky audit guy always visit after every new installation or multi TV connection addition to check the quality of installation?

How did the TS guy agree for non TS supplied LNB? Didnt he complain about warranty/signal issue/etc?
BTW, great pics!

esmoteric said:
Does a TataSky audit guy always visit after every new installation or multi TV connection addition to check the quality of installation?

This is first time for me. He said he has to perform audit any 5 connection per day.

techmania said:
How did the TS guy agree for non TS supplied LNB? Didnt he complain about warranty/signal issue/etc?
BTW, great pics!

Well, he said as long as report is fine on 5 setup parameters for installation, the report is not materially important. Moreover Inverto LNB is officially supplied with TS but for a multi TV connections in apartment with single dish and not for a transfer HD box.

deepakbshetty said:
You can ask free upgrade of dish with either TS HD or Transfer HD if you are on old dish. Its a 75 cm dish. Cost is 7890 inclusive of all charges.

deepakbshetty said:
Well, he said as long as report is fine on 5 setup parameters for installation, the report is not materially important. Moreover Inverto LNB is officially supplied with TS but for a multi TV connections in apartment with single dish and not for a transfer HD box.

Thanks for detailed info... :luv :k

Congratulation bro you have 65 CM Tata Sky Dish and Quattro as a Tatasky employees I am giving minus marking for your installation because your installer not done to good job he will not follow the Tata Sky installation rule as I saw you sending picture he will not make proper c band service loop second thing if you want to know your signal strength and quality on your Tatasky transfer box please always check the signal in channel number 101 this channel will provide actual signal strength and quality on every HD box

In my house I have 2 TS+ HD DVR boxes about both about 5 years old setup with 1 quad LNB with 4 outlets connected to 2 boxes, so can I request TS to give me the new inverto quad LNB ? , will it really improve signal quality and strength, will TS do it, will I have to pay for it, please advice.
Thank You

In my house I have 2 TS+ HD DVR boxes about both about 5 years old setup with 1 quad LNB with 4 outlets connected to 2 boxes, so can I request TS to give me the new inverto quad LNB ? , will it really improve signal quality and strength, will TS do it, will I have to pay for it, please advice.
Thank You

They are giving Inverto lnb only with transfer boxes. You can try requesting them for this lnb. There is a chance for you to get the lnb because you are using DVR. I'm not assuring you they will give it.

They are giving Inverto lnb only with transfer boxes. You can try requesting them for this lnb. There is a chance for you to get the lnb because you are using DVR. I'm not assuring you they will give it.
Ok thank you for your prompt reply, will contact TS CC tomorrow and place a service call, will update on the result.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock