My new TBS 5990 & TBS 5922 SE DVB-S2 USB Tuner

No bro. I am just using the scanner with direct line.. My first device is having CI slot but I never tried it. The other one is not having CI slot.

It would be very nice if the EPG could be grabbed and made available in xmltv format.

Yes, you can see the EPG of channels using software like DVB Dream. But to download the EPG in XMLTV format, you need advanced software. You can search them on net.

Sorry bro.. I am busy for the past recent days due to heavy work at office so missing many threads.. Just checked your post and it looks like a Linux based tool but I am using Windows laptop..

TBS 5990 can support up to 90 Mbit/s. All Indian DTH satellites, ABS 2 and Eutelsat 70B are close to 82 Mbit/s, that too only few. But D2H TPs are having higher bit rates. Only two TPs (11050 H and V) are less than 80 Mbit/s. Rest are close to 90 Mbit/s.
There was another device TBS 5922 SE which can support more than 100 Mbit/s. Actually I was looking for that model without knowing all these facts. But that is out of stock everywhere except one website called dhgate.com. But I didn't go with that site since it is not familiar one for most of us. I could have go with that :(
Hi maybe create snapshot from scan Measat 91E in CrazyScan ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock