My new videocon d2h 1000GB HD DVR

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 33,348
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DVR

This is one of the worst DVR. Just stay away from this.
While it works fine as a regular set top HD Box, Video Recorder is total failure. It is good only for watching live channels, but note that you spent money for DVR !

Here are some of the problems :

1) Recorded programs gets erased, whats the use of a DVR which deletes programs. Note that DVR has 60% empty space, and restarting the DVR erased the some of the favorite shows and movies.

2) If you Fast Forward at higher speed 16x or 32x , DVR will stop working, you have to unplug the device and restart all over again

3) Series Recording is another mess, it shows option for Series recording, but doesn't allow you to add one

4) If you use Time based series recording , it will recording the program with wrong name

5) Here is the worst one - if you try to create above time based series recording, it creates two entries for same recording and this messes up the recorder , you have to manually delete the duplicate entry, else you will get completely pixelated recording which you cannot watch.

6) Scrolling thru channel listing is really painful, it just show the current program and next program, you press the down button to know next one and it doesnt Work !

7) Getting information for any program is messy
- you get message ' Information will be available Shortly '

After spending so much money on a DVR, I am completely disappointed by the quality of Videocon.

Guys those who are using this product plz Post your review.

Re: RE: My new videocon d2h 1000GB HD DVR

dipayan said:
Guys those who are using this product plz Post your review.

Not a good product bro

In every way its a waste

This is why I always prefer tata sky+hd.

Its been nearly 2 or 3 month when I watched tv in my d2h connection. Dont take this product its realy waste.

So D2h Only Have Quantity and Not have Quality

How about Pq of D2h Channels when compare to tata sky ??

Better not to spent a lot, stay with cheap products :k

Devesh said:
Absolutely.

Then what use of this :dodgy

one time customer buy a dvr and then lifetime crying with rubbish dvr :'(

Re: RE: My new videocon d2h 1000GB HD DVR

Rushil.D said:
How about Pq of D2h Channels when compare to tata sky ??

I think hd channel pq quality of both is equal but in sd u will find tata sky ahead.

Anirudha Das said:
Better not to spent a lot, stay with cheap products :k

Then don't buy LCD which cost you at least Rs 30,000. Choose CRT which will cost u 5,000 :lol:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock