I purchased it for 6490 with one month south HD platinum free

I purchased locally

Here are my pics

2uduivn.jpg

2mh8orl.jpg

2gwdqab.jpg

say1j5.jpg

2wqa5g7.jpg

right now i am using reliance HD dish, 90cm dish of videocon is out of stock,it will come post tuesday..technician told that is reason its showing signal not 100%

What i Liked in Videocon Hd DVR is

5 Days EPG
Mosaic
Mini User Guide
Menu in local language
120min buffering of live channel
Two simultaneous recordings
500gb recording
Pricing of pack is very attractive
favorites
Reminder Option

What i feel missing in DVR

UNIVERSAL Remote
USB recording extension ,as this give extra flexibilty
few telugu channels (as a telugu viewer)
No Mobile app (too much to ask :))

RE: My New Videocon DTH HD DVR -Pics

Congratulations, Thanks for the snaps. :tup

Yes, there should be a mobile app for schedule, recordings and account management. Hope they will make one soon.

I have few doubts regarding Videocon d2h ,existing d2h users please help me

1.First of all is EPG available in hindi and Telugu languages, i am able to change menu language to telugu but not epg
2. Is recording in DVR will be automatically deleted after 7 days ? such setting is there in setting menu -pls explain
3. Can i add balance in the form of 100rs 500rs mutliple times by using different gateways and subscribe to longterm pack or i have to recharge exact amount of longterm pack to get benifit of free days ( like 5540 for long term platinum hd pack)
4. what is this active services?can we view them is full screen? When i select DD spatagiri i am getting unavailable screen
5. How exactly we can use this loop cable??
6. What is latest software version of HD DVR, mine is oct 2012 make.. How to check software update
is there any software released for HD DVR between oct and now.?

Please help me out

thanks in advance

bro why did u not buy online on videocon d2h website, it would have costed less

1-no epg is not available in telegu as of yet
2-ell check the settings, if there is such option then set it accoeding to ur prserence
3- yes u can do multiple recharges and call cust care to opt for long term packs
4- active services are services like active music where u can listen to music from diff genres and active services also has some chs in small screen
5- can u explain that point?
6-don' know as do not have hd dvr

I enquired customer care about online availability of hd dvr..,he told its price is also 6490.,
Only tradus is selling over online., but it's on deliverable to Andhra Pradesh.(even I checked with Hyd pin code)

ezejemu9.jpg

Recording expires after 7 days
We cant change this option
Only way to skip it is to lock recording

Loop cable is given along with dvr .,I was wondering how to use it

Do not forget to change on time start and end to some 10min value otherwise u will lose some part of recordings...

Re: RE: My New Videocon D2H HD DVR -Pics

shiwesh said:
Do not forget to change on time start and end to some 10min value otherwise u will lose some part of recordings...

Will recording expires after 7 days?

Recording for me did not expire in 7 days. Mine is still there from last 15 days. This option is grayed out hopefully not applicable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock