My Old Mesh Type dish Pics and New 6'' ft Solid C/ku band Dish setup pics.......

vishalbal

Reaction score
My old village home setup

My city home new setup with all prices what i got from y.k electronics ludhiana(Punjab)

6 ft solid c/ku band dish antenna price with no bargain its 2600rs
C band lnb make universal or solid price 450rs
diseqc 4x switch price 100rs

the setup is incomplete because of wind and rain (yesterday)

Regards,
Vishal Bal
Learner.

vishalbal said:

Why it wrote "HD ready" dont know? Is there such types of antennas? Does branded & unbranded dishes make difference of picture quality (few members recommend this)?

I dont think.

Excellent snaps Vishalbal.. :k :k

Max said:
Why it wrote "HD ready" dont know? Is there such types of antennas? Does branded & unbranded dishes make difference of picture quality (few members recommend this)?

I dont think.

MAX nothing new in it, you may not know but in many C-Band dual pol LNBF's too they write as HD Ready, this means nothing and only a marketing trick to sell their product. :k

i don't think so it will make difference in picture quality but what i think so the signal level will be better in branded solid dish and the life of the dish because i got this solid dish for 2600 and weight is approxx. 26 kg i am getting one more branded dish name universal for rs 2000 to 2100rs and the weight is 20 kgs.....

else some expert or admins of the website tell us about this....

Yes Vishal, solid is good quality and branded dish company. :tup

Congratulations for the new dish, old setup is also very nice thanks for sharing with us. :)

You can check my 6ft c-band dish [LINK brand] here : My LINK 6Feet C-Band Dish Pics

It is slightly bigger and of 185cms. Also weight is 26-38kgs, manfactured from California, USA. ;)

Biswajit has Universal brand dish which is also of good quality, check snaps here : 6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

Cheers.

thanx all the members of dreamdth for appreciating my pics i will complete my setup asap and post rest of the images with good quality.

i will hunt 68deg e for Mtunes HD for that i need HD receiver ... i am planing to purchase solid 3000 full hd receiver is it ok for me to view fta hd channels i need help in this matter because from last 6 to 7 days i am tracking Vadirocks brother's My New Solid HDS2-3000 HD STB - Review thread and getting good info from all the members.........

Yes Vishal bro, Solid HDS2-3000 HD STB is good one and many members in our forum using it.. :)

It has all the common features only thing is you can't do card sharing/cc cam use in it as the slot is only for show and will not work. For better choice you can check Openbox. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock