My opinion about current scenario of d2h about new channel addition.

Jerome.J

Reaction score
d2h is now quick at adding regional channels mainly to compete with local cable TV digitization where they are providing max reg channels.....but d2h not adding highly demanded channels??? I respect all regions...and all possible regional channels must be added...but along with it add other highly requested channels also...forget about the same and only adding regional channels is very bad...you can see Many popular channels launched many months ago not yet added in their platform....

*Please keep in mind this thread is not intended to defame d2h in any way...so consider this when replying...this is about the current situation only....

*Also don't forget to follow the forum rules when replying....

Yes , I also requested for Adding Tv5monde to Tatasky since last two years . But No Result .

Dishtv Airing Tv5monde since last 6 or 7 years , This channel telecasted n*de scenes . Which is banned in India . So why Indian government not ban this channel from dishtv ? I think customer pay 150pm for this channel . So why Tatasky not adding this channel .

I think TV5Monde is french lang GEC. This channel is available on local cable network.

ayanc99 said:
Star sports 2
Hbo defined
Hbo hits
So many more

That mean you expect all channels in d2h ?

But I would say be satisfied what you got :)

lollu said:
That mean you expect all channels in d2h ?

But I would say be satisfied what you got :)

Four channels are not all channels for your kind information. There are over 100 channels which are not aired on d2h. Am asking for the most requested. They will also come once the merger between dish, airtel and d2h happens. We have to wait and see if that happens before or the channels are added before.

ayanc99 said:
Four channels are not all channels for your kind information. There are over 100 channels which are not aired on d2h. Am asking for the most requested. They will also come once the merger between dish, airtel and d2h happens. We have to wait and see if that happens before or the channels are added before.

These four channels are available in all other Dth ???

Why d2h is forgetting international channels ??? Other dth are better option in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock