Seeking Help My Pack changed without my permission

Mahesh Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi to All.
I had recharged for Dish Prime HD South Pack of Rs 4999 in October 2018 which was a Annual Recharge pack with an expiry in September 2019.Few Days Ago on 29th March 2019 I received a message to choose my desired channels.Since My LDP pack is about to expire in September 2019.I contacted the CC regarding the Message and I got 3 replies :
1.The First CC guy told me that their server is down so He told me call after 30 minutes.
2.After 30 Minutes,The Second CC guy told me that my pack will be changed by 1st April 2019 so to choose my channels.
3.I called again after few hours,The Third CC guy told me that
i) I pack will not be affected and the pack will expire on the specified date.
ii) If i make any recharge or add any channel on the pack,I will be shifted to new Pack.
Therefore after talking to third CC guy I did not make any changes to my pack.
But Today my pack got changed to South Titanium Telugu HD Pack of Rs 560 (inclusive all NCFs and GST) to be expired in September 2019.I am missing a lot of Hindi GEC and Movies channels (Star,Sony,Zee,Colors Network channels), to get these channels I would have to get addon of Hindi Entertainment Hd of Rs197 which is quite costly on my current package.

Firefox-Screenshot-2019-04-06-T06-30-55-816-Z.png

Firefox-Screenshot-2019-04-06-T06-31-08-224-Z.png

Therefore I am seeking help to either
1.Get my balance amount back from my pack and Close dishtv and move to Tatasky.
2.Get my Dish Prime Hd South pack back till September 2019.
Please help I read a few post in Dishtv General Discussion Thread of same issue.
Guys...need your help..
Had made a recharge for Rs4999 in October 2018 to get all HD and SD channels.Today suddenly got a Message showing on screen.After opening message ,many SD and HD channels giving error message" Channel not subscribed".pls help
My long term pack also changed to new regime pack automatically. I already emailed and contact him to stay on that same pack until my pack expired but today i see my pack changed. This is the worst thing again faced with dishtv. After my subscription end i'll move to Tatasky.

Last edited:
Same as it happened with me.
Fought Two days with their eMail reference and TRAI rule but all went in nullah, Also used eMail, Twitter, Facebook but nothing worked.
They have just one rhetoric: It is according to TRAI rule.
Which Rule ?
We can't tell you.
How you can terminate agreement without my consent ?
The change is as per TRAI rule.
Which Rule ? Quote Rule !! As per TRAI PR11/2019 Dated Feb12 Clouse 8 you can not do this.
Sir we can not give that reference, We are following TRAI order.
Which order give me the reference number !!
Sorry we can't provide that :devilish:

Last edited:
Mine too changed without my consent. My switch off date is only SEP 2019.Now price changed to Rs.307 from prev Rs.208. Lost mega and jaya channels,HBO & WB,Sony Ten1

Is it possible to ask for a full balance money back, Because I am done with dishtv and want to shift to other DTH or cable

Same happened to me also.....prime hd annual package changed without any previous notification, even their sh#tty website can't handle the channel choosing procedure properly.....what a shame dishtv.

Guys I tried to contact the CC for help but no response from them.So I made my own pack of desired channels.Don't waste your time with these people

They change for u automatically. For me. From a month I am trying to change my package by app but can't. No idea .. I am abroad so can't call customer service. Anyone can provide help ?

They change for u automatically. For me. From a month I am trying to change my package by app but can't. No idea .. I am abroad so can't call customer service. Anyone can provide help ?
PM me. I'll change your pack from dealer app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock