My Personal Review Airtel

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 7,406

M@zh@R

Reaction score
Hi Friends
After my fellow members appreciation my 1st review about videocon.Here Is the review about AIRTEL.I am using Airtel for last 2 months. Here i have some merits and demerits noticed in Airtel.If Someone not agree with me then plz dont mind.

1.Graphically Airtel is Excellent:luv
25iapaw.jpg

2. Sound And Video Quality is remarkable and Airtel is known for its SQ and PQ.:luv
3. No Radio Channels:'(
4. We cant add more than 15 channels in our favorite list :angry::angry:
5. We can not make single favorite list for all our favorite channels :angry::angry:
6. Aspect Ratio does not works.It does convert 4:3 to 16:9 from settings but practically nothing happens. :wall
aavplf.jpg

7. Movies Now comes in 4:3 aspect ratio but in other Dth it is coming in full screen.:wall
8. Very Slow in channel addition:'(
9. No free games:wall
57frc.jpg

10. We cant hide or delete any channel. :angry:
11. Favorite list does not shows in screen full screen.Only small bar appears that one is not good from my point of view. :wall
12. Customer Care is not up to mark.:u
Overall i like the graphics of Airtel and its PQ and SQ quality is awsome but its features and options are not up to mark and new channel addition procedure should be fast.

Ratings 5/10

i dont find good options like MOSAIC, Channel hiding,deleting,and more important we cant make a full channels favorite list.Thats very bad

mazhar_909 said:
i dont find good options like MOSAIC, Channel hiding,deleting,and more important we cant make a full channels favorite list.Thats very bad

Agreed bro, but may be its bcoz you are trying to compare only those features which are available in d2h but not in Airtel.

So, try to review on those things also which are good in Airtel like the PQ, AQ, Channels, Pricing and customer service.

I am not using ADTV otherwise I wud have listed down more. You had already been using it since 2 months. So, you can well explain the pros and cons .

:)

DOD said:
mazhar_909 said:

Agreed bro, but may be its bcoz you are trying to compare only those features which are available in d2h but not in Airtel.

So, try to review on those things also which are good in Airtel like the PQ, AQ, Channels, Pricing and customer service.

I am not using ADTV otherwise I wud have listed down more. You had already been using it since 2 months. So, you can well explain the pros and cons .

:)

i have mentioned that their PQ and SQ is excellent.Their is not much more other options that to discussed here.If someone feels i have missed something them plz share here.

PQ & SQ with handsom number of channels are the basis for DTH selection...
others things are just add-ons .... :tup

But Other Things play a big part to make viewing more easy and comfortable.
I think these other things can make a DTH more better and Airtel is lacking these things.

Well regarding channel hiding,you can lock any channel you would not want someone i the house to watch using parental lock,CC of no DTH can be said to be good but airtel presence is really helpful,You can make 4 favorites list each of 15 channels,For full screen favorites you can go to menu>user settings>favorites.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock