My Setup(jugaad) to align Dish

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have my own idea for aligning dish. Most important thing is you do not need any internet to run desktop video streamer software. Earliar I had Seano wifi router but it needed internet and even streaming was not that good so I had to purchase I ball. All i have is

1. Iball Router........iB-WRX300NP
2. PCI TV tuner
3. Android mobile
4. Signal meter
5. Splashtop streamer software at PC end and Splashtop HD installed on My mobile device
6. A desktop

i have configued my router as you guys usually configure your other wifi routers. Router will be used as wifi HOTSPOT. Keep your Android and PC at same IP(Just connect Android and PC using the hotspot configured). Connect PCI tv tuner to your set top box. Install Splashtop streamer in your PC and confiure it. It is very simple to configure it takes hardly a minute or two. Install and run Splashtop HD in your android(its paid version so do some googling to find paid version) it will prompt for a password and use the password which you have configured in your PC. Now my mobile works as a TV.....enjoy.......some SS are..

Screenshot_2016_08_16_10_37_06.png

Screenshot_2016_08_16_10_37_46.png

Untitled.png

I thought it might help some friends so sharing my experience with you guys.. First two picture are SS taken from my android device..

Good idea, post more ss for aligning dish.... :tup

Brother mostly it helps in fine tuning the dish.. Any webcam can be use in place of PCI tv tuner all you need to do is placing your cam so that clear picture of your tv set can be seen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock