My setup

Nice to see you back @quickboy... i have become a satellite tracker being inspired by you... u can have a look at my set ups in satellite section.. Thanks.. :)

Biswajit.HD said:
Nice to see you back @quickboy... i have become a satellite tracker being inspired by you... u can have a look at my set ups in satellite section.. Thanks.. :)

sure I will, I started poasting online a few years back, Just to make as amany as possible do this. Great to know you I could inspire you. I'am very happy to hear that and always consider that as the best compliment.

I will defenitely take a look at all tose setups, I'am already doing that too.

Thanks @quickboy.... :) Learning more about sat's day by day... Thanks for your post... really it gives me enough happiness to hear from a great sat tracker like you... :tup

Rest In Peace Klaus​

Remember these pictures, These are pictures of a dish made by an 80 Year old Engineer in Brazil, He was a German and wanted to watch German language channels in SOut-America, and he did it by making his own 8 meter Ku-band Dish to receive Astra satellite broadcasting over Europe,

The fact is Klaus-SCHUMACHER is no more with us, He died an year ago at the age of 85 on 3 July 2011. Let us remember him for being the GREATEST of all Dx-er
Here are a few pictures of his setup

ca2fb306.jpg

85d8f164.jpg

7642acc3.jpg

Rest In Peace Klaus.. Thanks for sharing quickboy..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock