My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com in Visakhapatnam

srinivas33

Reaction score
My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com Aimed at INSAT-4A.

Side LNBF for Intelsat-20

Price on shopclues: Rs 2,800 /- + shipping charges of Rs 1,449/-

The reflector panels has bend at the outer rim curve and at at place where nuts are fixed between panels in the center of reflector panels during transportation i think. I corrected the bends carefully with cutting plier before fitting. Otherwise it is not possible to fit.

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

Dish performance is good as expected. Receiving all channels form INSAT -4A after tuning with SF-12 db meter, here is the review of it and how to

setup dish: Link Removed

Good Images Srini,

BTW Why You Set 83*E?

Why Don't You Set Intelsat 17 @66*E Main?

There You'll Get Many Telugu Channels

Vadirocks said:
Good Images Srini,

BTW Why You Set 83*E?

Why Don't You Set Intelsat 17 @66*E Main?

There You'll Get Many Telugu Channels

Thank you vadirocks :)

My mother asking for Bhakthi channels, Insat-4A has Bhakti TV, SVBC, so i set it for it, Me too interested in IS-17 and 20, but the Other LNB i purchased, which is Universal 13k is not performing well compared to Universal 17k lnbf, so mean while i used the Universal 17 k Lnb to Insat- 4A, Later after getting good LNB, i will turn the dish to IS-17 or 20 and put INSAT-4A as side lnb.

divakar_mba said:
Which lnb you purchased 15k or 17k

The present LNB on C band dish for INSAT-4A is 17k Universal Brand LNB.

I purchased first Universal 17K LNB, then purchased 13K LNB. At present Using 17k LNB as the Universal 13K LNB is performing poor than 17k.

I will purchase Solid brand 17k CB-1 Lnbf and see how it performs.

Very nice.. :clap

I think, shopclues are charging quite a high price for shipping, though its not easy to deliver a big dish at home, but still... 1500rs is too much. :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock