My Tata Sky website auto logout is irritating!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 5,393

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As the thread title says, the selfcare portal My Tata Sky website gets auto logged out after few minutes of inactivity. My suggestion is they should auto logout only to non-password sessions (if they are doing it for security) and password logged in users should stay logged in without any time restrictions of inactivity. It is very irritating that it logouts after few minutes and shows the login page again. :dodgy

Additionally they can provide a session manager by which users can check their last sign in time and logout previous sessions if found something suspective. ;)

if Boss of this forum irritated about TATA Sky website.........then think about others:dodgy:dodgy:lol:lol

rajkkummari said:
if Boss of this forum irritated about TATA Sky website.........then think about others:dodgy:dodgy:lol:lol

Their selfcare portal is better than others infact more advanced, i only dislike the thing mentioned on Post #1. Don't make other meaning of it please! :shy

Completely agree with you. There must be a setting to manage the timing or completely disable it. The best solution would be disable it for logged in users who have entered password. Auto-logout should only be enabled for people who have logged in using only ID or registered mobile number.

I think Tata Sky has enabled this feature to save some system resources.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock